BUSINESS DEVELOPER IN RIGA LATVIA (CHINESE NATIVE)
|DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:||
This company, founded in 2013, is one of the largest Latvian start-ups operating in the US, with fulfillment centers in California and North Carolina, over 500,000 registered users, and 5 million products printed so far. Last year they opened a fulfillment center in Latvia and plan to expand to the European market.
The main activity from this company is to print and ship print-products for e-commerce retailers. They also offer extra tools to help merchants launch and manage their online stores like design help, warehousing services and automatic, white-label fulfillment.
The company is growing with the industry, creating tools that online merchants need, and following the trends in the e-commerce market.
This internship is located in Riga, the capital city of Latvia and the biggest metropolis in the Baltics.
|START DATE:||As soon as possible|
|AREAS:||Business, Social Sciences, Languages|
- Native Chinese (Mandarin) language skills;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and high-tension environment;
- Actively communicate with potential customers and business partners;
- Chinese market research: e-commerce platforms, competitor analysis, legal aspects, govt. incentives etc.;
- English to Chinese and vice versa translation work;
- Writing social media or blog posts if required by Marketing Department
- Knowledge of Chinese social media landscape preferable;
- Prior experience in the Chinese business environment preferable;
- Personal interest in e-commerce/tech industry preferable
|WORKING HOURS:||35 hours per week|