ENGLISH LANGUAGE ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP IN BRATISLAVA SLOVAKIA
|BENDROVĖS APRAŠYMAS:||Based in Bratislava, our language training centre specialises in providing high-quality English language courses for students with diverse needs and goals. As active members of both national and international professional organisations, we prioritise collaboration and continual quality improvement to maintain our reputation as a top-tier educational institution. In previous years, we achieved accreditation from organisations, making us highly recognized in Slovakia for excellence in language education on an international level. We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Teacher Assistant Intern for our English Summer Day Camps for Children. This internship offers a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in teaching English as a second language to young learners while working in a fun and dynamic environment.|
|PRAKTIKOS TRUKMĖ:||2 mėnesiai|
|PRADŽIOS DATA:||Kuo greičiau|
|STUDIJŲ KRYPTYS:||Pedagogika, Kalbos|
The intern should have completed or be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in education, English, linguistics, or a related field.
Skills and experience:
- Must be proficient in English and have a working knowledge of grammar and vocabulary appropriate for children.
- Enthusiasm for teaching English as a second language to children, and a strong desire to learn and grow as an educator.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect with children and build positive relationships with them.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and to take direction from a lead teacher.
This internship will run for the duration of the summer camp program, which is typically 8 – 10 weeks, plus
Previous experience working with children in a classroom or camp setting is a plus.
A teaching certification or relevant coursework in education, child development, and English as a second language (ESL) is a plus.
|DARBO VALANDOS:||35 valandos per savaitę|