LATAM INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPER ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP IN LLEIDA
|DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:||
We create turn-key software solutions that are developed internally by our virtual, augmented, and mixed reality specialists and tailored to each one of our client's needs.
We are also experts in virtual, augmented, and mixed reality hardware consultancy.
We help companies grow using 4.0 technologies.
We are aiming to prospect international markets by expanding our business activity to Europe and LATAM.
|COMPANY SECTOR:||OTHER SERVICE ACTIVITIES|
|SIZE OF THE COMPANY:||10-29|
|INTERNSHIP DURATION:||6 months|
|START DATE:||As soon as possible|
|AREAS:||Business, Media & Marketing|
- Knowledge and Interest in the LATAM market to prospect business activities.
- Interest in digital growth strategy
- Basic understanding of international business strategies and motivation to learn
- Able to work in an international team environment
- Problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
- Ambitious and expansive way of thinking, proactive and independent way of working
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task with strong detail-orientation
- Be comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Ensure consistent and brand-aligned messaging.
- Target team passion and excellence by working closely with product/technology and operations to unlock growth initiatives
- Build a data stack to ensure we optimize results based on the data
- Propose and execute a/b testing in each channel to improve Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Provide customer insight, combining data with a deep understanding of user needs and habits
Experience in B2B Business and International sales Strategies
Passionate about virtual augmented and mixed reality
Interest in 360 software solutions
knowledge in web app development
|TECHNICAL SKILLS:||proactive Creative and conceptual International business growth business strategies|
|WORKING HOURS:||40 hours per week|