SYMFONY PHP DEVELOPER INTERNSHIP IN VALENCIA SPAIN
|DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:||A dynamic recruiting company that works with Erasmus+ Traineeship grants and Erasmus Entrepreneurs programme and aims at becoming a leader on the market. The main objective of the company is to help young talented trainees to find a perfect place for the best internship experience. They do so by cooperating with a number of companies in different areas providing candidates with a wide range of choices. High performance and positive results are guaranteed by a young and dynamic team of the company.|
|INTERNSHIP DURATION:||5 months|
|START DATE:||As soon as possible|
We are looking for someone who is:
- Motivated to keep improving his/her programming skills.
- Comfortable with working in an international environment (Work language is English with a lot of Spanish in the background).
- Has good programming foundations (OOP, Testing) either from studies or learning from personal projects.
- Has hands-on experience with PHP using frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
- Familiarity with SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- To be able to use Git (command line and GUI) and to be comfortable with peer reviews and branch management.
- Responsible and serious when it comes to working, but friendly and outgoing after (after work we sometimes do some brainstorming about how to improve things in a bar nearby).
For front-end development, we are using SCSS, TWIG templating engine and jQuery,
For back-end, we are using Symfony2 framework, MySQL (Doctrine wrapper to manage it in Symfony)
So familiarity with those would be greatly appreciated, but a willingness to learn is enough.
Also you should be comfortable with using Linux as development OS.
|WORKING HOURS:||30 hours per week|
COST OF LIFE
Valencia / València
|129.46 - 341.57|
|26.69 - 82.91|
|7.77 - 35.31|
|27.23 - 33.42|
|6.58 - 13.48|
|2.38 - 11.34|
Offer currently unavailable