ARCHITECTURE INTERNSHIP IN BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
|EXCLUSIVE TO:||Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey students|
|DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:||A company located in Belgium that works with contemporary and green architecture, focusing on landscapes and urban design|
|START DATE:||12th August, 2019|
- To have achieved with success at least 4 years of architectural studies
- be able to use at least one CAD software and ideally Sketchup + Vectorworks and Adobe Suite
- be ready to learn Vectorworks in a BIM workflow.
- be motivated, ponctual, able to take initiatives, enthousiast and flexible.
- be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- be able to speak french or english
Your Curriculum Vitae
Your full academic records (all the subject you have taken at university, year per year, with your result for each subject
|WORKING HOURS:||35 hours per week|