FULL-STACK DEVELOPER IN NAVARRE SPAIN
Here you have the opportunity to join a technological startup in the full growth process with a young and dynamic team, working as a full-stack developer, the company will provide you continuous training and flexible working hours.
We are looking for a full-time, on-site, Full-Stack developer to develop new features for our proprietary platform.
Your main tasks:
a) Work on the development of Frontend for IoT platform for indoor air quality monitoring.
b) Support for APP development.
c) Knowledge of business processes, products and applications.
d) Support in the development and management of IoT platform infrastructure.
- Degree or Master in Computer Engineering or Telecommunications.
- Frontend development oriented to ReactJS and responsive HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of React Native for mobile application development.
- Knowledge of visualisation and data management tools (Grafana for example).
- Backend For Frontend in Node.js with Express or Python.
- Knowledge of non-relational databases.
- APIs: Knowledge of OpenApi/Swagger for REST APIs.
- Cloud Computing: Knowledge of IoT platforms (AWS Services for example).
- Support tools: Git/GitHub.
|WORKING HOURS:||40 hours per week|
|DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:||
Spanish startup based in Pamplona that is committed to digitalization and technological innovation as a tool to significantly improve the well-being and health of people as well as energy efficiency and optimization of the environmental conditions of buildings.
The company is emerging as an international benchmark in the monitoring, control and improvement of indoor air quality, with recognition for its technological developments and innovations and its socio-environmental impact.
Its young multinational and multidisciplinary team works committed to a common goal: to promote healthy and innovative spaces in which people's well-being is paramount.
|LOCATION:||Noain, Navarra, Spain|
|SIZE OF THE COMPANY:||10-29|
|START DATE:||As soon as possible|