BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP IN UTRECHT NETHERLANDS
|EXCLUSIVE TO:||UNIVERSIDAD CAMILO JOSE CELA students|
|DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:||This is a company specialized in the provision of accommodation for international students and young professionals in the middle and upper purchasing power segments. Over the past year, our company has grown tremendously. Also, for the next five years, this company will become one of the Netherland's leading players in this field. Are you interested in being a part of this journey? Are you enterprising, proactive and creative? Then you have come to the right place!|
|START DATE:||As soon as possible|
- You must currently study for a bachelor degree in business administration or any other relevant educational degree
- You must have a great interest in generating revenue
- You must be able to work at least 16 hours per week
- You must have a good written and spoken command of the English language
What do we expect of you?
- You are an analytical thinker and able to think outside the box to develop creative ideas and solutions
- You are inquisitive and willing to take on new challenges to further develop yourself
- You are creative and motivated
- You are not afraid to take on responsibilities and you are capable of working independently
- You think strategically and have the ability to convert your knowledge into solutions.
- You are proactive and a team player
|WORKING HOURS:||20 hours per week|