COMPUTER VISION ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP IN BERLIN GERMANY
|DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:||
HI-Tech company with headquarters in Berlin and Leipzig specialized in the development of Artificial Intelligence technologies applied to civil purposes.
Inside their current projects, they are building computer vision navigation based on computer vision and running in smart glasses. Also, they develop pedestrian navigation technologies to make walking safe and accessible to everyone (blind, visually impaired and elderly).
|START DATE:||As soon as possible|
- Design and development of product features, while providing expertise on full stack software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing and production support.
- Experience in a Startup environment or building a team within a larger organization.
- Hands-on with the design and implementation of our end to end solution
Understand Computer vision and machine learning frameworks to make the most cost-efficient decision for the product.
- Continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting
these for architectural review.
- Phd/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (Computer vision, Robotics)
- Deep understanding of and have applied various machine learning and computer vision techniques for solving real-world problems.
- Strong programming background in Python and C/C++, NodeJS or Java experience is a plus.
- Experience with CNN frameworks such as Torch or TensorFlow.
- Experience with Image Processing + CV frameworks such as OpenCV.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Autonomous vehicle project experience is a plus
|WORKING HOURS:||40 hours per week|
Offer currently unavailable