BACK-END DEVELOPER INTERNSHIP IN MADRID SPAIN
|DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:||
Are you looking for an amazing internship in one of the sunniest cities in Europe? Are you a go-getter with limitless creativity, responsibilities and a passion for the startup world?
We offer the best way to get the initial start-up experience.
This amazing company is an IoT Startup and moving fast in the path of success through its collaboration with some of the top companies like Correos, Vodafone, Magna, among others in Europe.
Would you like to?
- Participate in research and development
- Join in on brainstorming sessions
- A cool and amazing working place and a crazy multinational team.
- One day work from home.
- Free beers and snacks (because we love to chill too).
- Free entry to the top startup events in Spain.
- Unlimited opportunity to learn and grow in the startup culture.
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm, humor, empathy, and the ability to convey this through communication.
Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain that combines the most modern infrastructures and the status as an economic centre.
The city has a large cultural and artistic heritage and a legacy of centuries of exciting history. Madrid's lively nightlife is another key attraction due to its variety and the exciting atmosphere to be found in its bars, pubs, clubs and flamenco halls.
- With experience in Backend development
- Experience with Strongloop Loopback
- Experience with restful APIs.
- Experience with Relational & Non-relational databases.
- Good at DB Modeling.
- Knowledge of tunneling & IPv6.
- Know and understand Agile Methodologies.
- Eager to learn and motivated by challenges.
- Like to work in teams,
- If you read this description till here, it's likely you speak English good enough.
- Previous experience in the startup culture,
- A good Table Tennis player, able to lose with a smile.
|WORKING HOURS:||30 hours per week|