STRATEGIC MARKETING & BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP IN BERLIN GERMANY
|EXCLUSIVE TO:||KEDGE Business School students|
|DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:||Startup located in Berlin that has developed a precision farming solution that analyses soil and crop health using smart sensors, IoT network and Artificial Intelligence|
|INTERNSHIP DURATION:||6 months|
|START DATE:||As soon as possible|
1. Good knowledge of business development methods
2. Experience in different approaches and advanced tools in strategic marketing and strategy formation.
3. Problem Solving mindset
4. Willingness and openmindedness to work tireless towards key challenges in business development
5. Proactive and learning by doing mindset and ability to push beyond the fear of failure.
6. Excellent research skills
7. Very quick to execute and very quick to improvise.
8. Previous business development experience in realising SaaS, mobile app and IoT products is a big advantage
1. long term prospects to grow within the company soon.
2. Very attractive salary package in the next phase and opportunity to climb up the ladder
|WORKING HOURS:||40 hours per week|