JUNIOR HR & RECRUITER IN COLOMBIA (REMOTE POSITION)
The Junior HR and Recruiter will be a vital part of our dynamic team, supporting various HR functions and contributing to our recruitment efforts. This position offers an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented professional who is fluent in both Spanish and English to help drive the growth and success of our organization.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Collaborate in the end-to-end recruitment process, including posting job openings, sourcing candidates, conducting initial interviews, and coordinating interviews.
- Work closely with management team to identify staffing needs and develop job descriptions.
- Coordinate and facilitate new employee onboarding activities, including paperwork, orientation, and training.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records in our Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Support the preparation and distribution of HR-related documents, such as offer letters, contracts, and policies.
- Assist employees with inquiries related to HR policies, benefits, and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a pool of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Conduct research and stay updated on industry trends and best practices in talent acquisition.
- Assist in organizing and participating in job fairs and networking events to attract top talent.
- Collaborate with the HR team to plan and execute employee engagement initiatives, events, and programs.
- Actively participate in fostering a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources preferred, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Eagerness to learn and adapt to evolving HR practices and technologies.
Previous internship or work experience in HR or recruitment is preferred.
Fluent in Spanish and English.
|WORKING HOURS:||40 hours per week|
|DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:||Global and secure IoT connectivity for MVNOs, OEM, and System Integrators. Deploy solutions worldwide and manage your connectivity anywhere and anytime through our cloud management platform.|
|SIZE OF THE COMPANY:||<10|
|START DATE:||As soon as possible|
|AREAS:||Business, Social Sciences|