ERASMUS FOR YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS
|DESCRIPTION:||European Union program for new entrepreneurs or wannabies. It gives them the opportunity to get face-to-face coaching from experienced entrepreneurs with European SMEs.
For young entrepreneurs:
-Who have a company. Created in the last 3 years
-Who are "seriously" thinking about creating it.
-Resident in the European Union (and others).
Period of enjoyment: 1 to 6 months. But you can do it in 12 months (although for periods, the total stay is 6 months).
In a small or medium-sized company in any other participating country.
Activities of the NE during the stay abroad can for example be:
• shadowing and collaborating with the host entrepreneur;
• market research and developing new business opportunities;
• project development, innovation and R & D;
• taking a fresh look at existing business operations;
• understanding SME finance;
• branding, sales and marketing of the HE’s company;
• work on concrete projects from one or more of the above mentioned areas.
|FROM:||27 European Union Member States, Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo|
|TO:||27 European Union Member States, Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo|