PRODUCT OWNER ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP IN BARCELONA
|DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:||Holding company based in Barcelona, which includes multidisciplinary franchises as logistics enterprises, clean energy marketing companies, and financial consultancy firms.|
|COMPANY SECTOR:||TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE|
|LOCATION:||Barberà del Vallés (Spain)|
|SIZE OF THE COMPANY:||50-250|
|INTERNSHIP DURATION:||6 months|
|START DATE:||As soon as possible|
|AREAS:||Business, Computer Studies, Media & Marketing, Engineering|
- Final year student or recent graduate in engineering, business, or similar.
- Strategic and visionary skills.
- Ambitious person, perfectionist, and able to adapt to a very dynamic environment.
- Competent to understand and communicate complex ideas to different audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to communicate complex issues.
- Ability to manage and plan internal brands.
- Capacity to quantify and support the development team to implement technology that enables our franchisees, clients and customers to have the best user experience.
- Ability to interact with different parts of the organisation in decision making for the design and development of our multi-platform solutions.
A) If you have a business profile, we recommend previous experience or knowledge working with software (ERP, KPI, etc.)
B) If you have a technical profile, we recommend previous experience or knowledge in business management or logistics.
- A & B are important because the offered position implicates being the interlocutor between the business and IT departments: That means understanding and transferring the business vision to the technical areas, ensuring that the development team interprets and defines them correctly.
- Previous experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment in an online business is a plus.
- Previous experience in managing technological developments is a plus.
|TECHNICAL SKILLS:||B2B Agile Methodology KPI Backlog B2C|
|WORKING HOURS:||40 hours per week|
COST OF LIFE
|297.95 - 726.05|
|60.00 - 60.00|
|14.58 - 33.67|
|45.00 - 45.00|
|9.14 - 22.86|
|0.12 - 21.88|