BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP IN BARCELONA SPAIN
|DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:||This Spanish language academy based in Barcelona is accredited by the acclaimed Instituto Cervantes, here the interns can apply to the incredible benefit of learning Spanish at the school, partaking in the intensive course.|
|INTERNSHIP DURATION:||6 months|
|START DATE:||As soon as possible|
This internship is like no other;
You will be participating in different departments of the school to get a global view of how does a Language school with 2400 students a year operate. You will be assisting the Academic Director as well as the sales department of this company, having an invaluable insight into how a successful business is run . Although you won´t have any financial gain, you will have the incredible benefit of learning Spanish at the school, partaking in the intensive course.
Multitasking, empathic and communicative skills.
Resolutive and organized person with high initiative.
Quick assimilation and implementation of work processes and methodologies.
Be part of an international and dynamic team with a lineal working system where you will have to come up with new ideas and improvements.
Please find below the specific projects of the position:
1. Sales department: administration tasks: students placements, classes organization, communication with students, organizing office material.
2. Academic department: Administrative tasks, manage the academic material (books references, bank of activities), attendance reports
3. Quality department: Analyze the results of the feedback forms about the courses, the extra-academic activities, the accommodation and present a report
4. Participation in Sales Meetings and Management Meetings
5. Assist in the organization of the DELE exam as an examination center
|WORKING HOURS:||20 hours per week|
COST OF LIFE
|-60.00 - 380.00|
|60.00 - 60.00|
|19.00 - 22.50|
|9.00 - 18.00|
|6.00 - 30.00|