DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:
This company specializes in E-commerce for fashion retail. They work directly with the production centers and they focus on B2B costumers which means that they have a dynamic team that will always give their best in order to satisfy the clients request.
LOCATION: Segovia (Spain)
DURATION: 2 months
START DATE: As soon as possible
-Degree in Fashion or proven work experience.
-Need to be highly detail oriented, thorough, accurate and dedicated to seeing a project through on time.
-Proficient at sketching detailed garment flats in Adobe Illustrator
-Illustrator and Photoshop required
-Proven ability to sketch and spec. Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
-Regularly shop the market as well as the competitors to know our relative strength/weakness.
-Travel to Asia when needed.
- Prepare detailed flat sketches w/ garment construction in Adobe Illustrator ,Make changes to the detailed flat sketch as needed and follow up
- Prepare presentation boards (Sketches, color ups, fabrics)
- Responsible for administration and follow up of product sample development and customer orders.
- Daily communication with the overseas person responsible of sampling, coordinate developing process overseas , trim and fabric approvals.
- Create proposal charts and design sheets.Sourcing and ordering fabric and trims
- Responsible for administration and follow up of product design process to include preparation of technical packages and presentation boards, email correspondence, etc.
- Create and style inspiring, on-brand looks for product level photography shoots for the ecommerce.
- Support the founder preparing and providing sophisticated, high-end, creative fashion styling, product selection that complies with the brands aesthetic, ensuring the selection is commercially viable.
- Responsibilities include conducting raw material research, market research, flat sketches and fashion illustration, detailed specs, and fabric/trim research and allocations. They will communicate with vendors and follow through on sample development
- The Intern will assist and support the ecommerce founder. in the design and development of concepts into finished product.
WORKING HOURS: 30 hours per week
LEVEL OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY EXPECTED FROM THE TRAINEE:
- Accomodation : 200 EUR per month
- Transportation: from housing to office